- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
SC asks Election Commission to respond to Opposition's plea on counting of VVPAT slips
Updated: March 15, 2019 17:33 pm
The Supreme Court has asked the Election Commission to respond to Opposition's plea on counting of VVPAT slips. Watch the video to know more.