- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Samsung launches new Galaxy Note 9 in India
Updated: August 22, 2018 21:03 pm
The Galaxy Note 9 comes with a massive 6.4 inch Super AMOLED Quad HD+ screen with a resolution of 1440x2960 pixels with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 ratio. With 6.4 inch, this smartphone carries the biggest screen ever in the Galaxy Note series.