- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Rupee falls past 72.74 vs dollar for the first time
Updated: September 12, 2018 13:03 pm
Indian rupee slumped as emerging market assets came under renewed pressure amid the spectre of a rising dollar, higher crude oil prices and escalating global trade tensions.