- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Roads blocked for hours due to rain, thunderstorm at NH-26 in Kalahandi
Updated: June 4, 2019 12:30 pm
As incessant rains continued in Odisha, the National Highway 26 was blocked on Monday due to the flood-like situation in Kalahandi district. Due to thunderstorms, many trees and electric poles fell down on National Highway 26. Police along with the help of locals removed trees and debris from the streets. People of Kalahandi were suffering from heat wave recorded above 45 degree temperature from past one week.