- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Ridge in Shimla develops cracks
Updated: September 11, 2019 18:06 pm
During the monsoon season, sinking zones in Shimla have been increased. The ridge area was sinking and the cracks had appeared on the some parts of the ground. Shimla Municipal authorities had involved scientists and experts to study this issue in past two years. This year more cracks have been developed near the ridge and Lakkar Bazar area.