- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Residents of Bihar now buying fuel from Nepal to beat high fuel prices
Updated: May 31, 2018 20:45 pm
Residents of Bihar, especially Raxaul and Sitamarhi, prefer to drive down to the neighbouring country to get fuel. This is because petrol is cheaper in Nepal by around Rs 15 and diesel by Rs 18 as compared to the prices in India.