- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Reserve bank credit policy on 1st August
Updated: July 31, 2018 18:42 pm
The Reserve Bank of India's Monetary Policy Committee will release its policy statement on August 1, 2018. Currently, the repo and reverse repo rates stand at 6.25 per cent and 6 per cent, respectively.