- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
RBI Governor Urjit Patel steps down, cites 'personal reasons'
Updated: December 10, 2018 19:09 pm
On Monday, RBI governor Urjit Patel, stepped down as RBI governor citing personal reasons. Patel was appointed the 24th Governor of the RBI on September, 2016 for a three-year term.