- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Raj Babbar compares falling rupee with PM Modi'r mother's age
Updated: November 24, 2018 12:18 pm
The political slugfest between the BJP and Congress in the election season witnessed a new low with Congress leader Raj Babbar making a remark on Prime Minister Narendra's mother Heeraben Modi and the BJP strongly demanding an apology from the party.