- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Rafale deal allegations put to rest with Supreme Court court verdict, says Nirmala Sitharaman
Updated: December 14, 2018 18:15 pm
Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Friday stated that the verdict of the Supreme Court on the Rafale fighter jets deal is a win for the government. The BJP leader also said that the Rafale deal allegations have been put to rest with the court's verdict.