- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Radha Mohan Singh: Insurance companies to repay with interest for failing to clear claims of farmers
Updated: July 31, 2018 18:48 pm
Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Radha Mohan Singh said in Lok Sabha that insurance companies, which fail to clear claims of farmers for crop loss within two months, will have to repay with 12 per cent interest.