- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Punjab National Bank Shocks Again!
Updated: August 8, 2018 17:03 pm
Nirav Modi case is still fresh in everyone's minds, but Punjab National bank (PNB) continues to shock with the state of its affairs. Its performance has been abysmal it has been revealed. On Tuesday PNB reported a Rs 940 crore loss in the quarter ended June 30 as bad loans continued to haunt the bank.