- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Project Sashakt: Govt's 5-point plan to fight bank NPA crisis
Updated: July 6, 2018 15:36 pm
Centre's new project Sashakt has been unveiled for a more resolute NPA. It aims to strengthen the credit capacity, credit culture and credit portfolio of the public sector banks. Watch the video to know more.