- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Prices of imported toys to increase after implementation of Union Budget 2018
Updated: February 6, 2018 18:14 pm
As custom duty on imported toys has increased in Union Budget 2018, it is anticipated that the prices of imported toys will increase as soon as Union Budget 2018 is enforced.