- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
PM Modi inaugurates India's longest rail-road bridge
Updated: December 25, 2018 20:12 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday inaugurated India's longest rail-road bridge on the Brahmaputra river. Watch this video to know more.