- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Petrol, diesel may be sold in supermarkets, government to come up with proposal soon
Updated: June 18, 2019 18:24 pm
Customers may soon be able to purchase petrol and diesel in supermarkets other than the regular fueling stations, sources told Zee Media.