- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Peanuts bought by National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India burnt in Gujarat
Updated: June 15, 2018 22:00 pm
Peanuts bought by National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED) burnt in Gujarat. Watch this video for more information.