- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Patanjali sales fall for first time since 2013 on GST
Updated: November 23, 2018 12:48 pm
Baba Ramdev's intention to make Patanjali the biggest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in India has hit a snag as the company's sales fell year on year for the first time since 2013.