- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Out of 5400 branded products 50 per cent are fake: NCH survey
Updated: March 30, 2018 18:24 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on brands which are betraying its customers in terms of quality. Watch this clip to know more.