- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
One year of GST: What new tax has done in 12 months
Updated: July 1, 2018 20:12 pm
One year of GST: The Goods and Services Tax (GST), the biggest ever tax reform initiative in India, completes one year today under the Narendra Modi-led NDA government. It took a lot of effort from the government as well as the public to make it successful. Here is what new tax has done in 12 months: