- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
One WhatsApp mistake can empty your bank account; SBI makes important announcement
Updated: September 29, 2020 21:09 pm
In order to make customers aware of the banking frauds, India's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) took to microblogging site Twitter to highlight a few points to exercise caution and stay vigilant at all times.