- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Office space leasing hits record 11 million square feet in January-March
Updated: April 12, 2018 13:17 pm
Due to strong economic fundamentals, constantly improving the business environment and efforts to improve infrastructure, office space leasing across India's top eight markets touched an all-time high in the first quarter of the year.