- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
'No privatisation of Railways', says Union Minister for Railways Piyush Goyal
Updated: June 11, 2018 20:24 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which talks about railways. 'No privatisation of Railways', says Union Minister for Railways Piyush Goyal. Watch this video for more information.