- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
No namaz in parks: Noida Police order to companies for employees
Updated: December 25, 2018 20:18 pm
In a move which is likely to create controversy, Noida Police has asked companies to ensure that their employees don't offer namaz in public parks. Noida Sector 58 Police has sent notice to all the companies which are located in the industrial area asking them to adhere to the restrictions. According to the notice, the company will be held accountable, if Muslim employees offer namaz in the public. They are asked to offer Friday prayers in mosques, idgahs or inside the premises of the company.