- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
No demand of Rs 3.6 lakh crore from RBI was made, explains govt
Updated: November 9, 2018 17:48 pm
No demand of Rs 3.6 lakh crore from RBI was made, states the government while giving an explanation. Watch the video to know more.