- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Nitin Gadkari on 100 days of Modi Govt 2.0: This is just trailer, picture is still left
Updated: September 9, 2019 19:39 pm
In a press conference, Central Minister Nitin Gadkari said on 100 days of Modi Govt 2.0: This is just trailer, the picture is still left.