- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Nitin Gadkari extended support to Auto industry
Updated: September 5, 2018 18:27 pm
While addressing an event of auto component manufacturer association, Nitin Gadkari said the government is clear about the policies of the auto industry.