- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
NITI Ayog in talk with bank to link Banks accounts with Aadhar for ease in transactions
Updated: December 3, 2016 20:26 pm
NITI Ayog in talk with banks to link Bank accounts with Aadhar for ease in transactions. Watch complete news story of News Live for getting detailed updates!