- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
NIFTY at record high; hits 11582 marks for the first time
Updated: August 23, 2018 18:54 pm
NIFTY hits 11582 marks for the first time; Sensex gains 51. Change is the only constant in the stock market and index composition is no exception.