- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
News Live: Politics rife after Dalmia group 'adopts' Red Fort at Rs 5 crore per year
Updated: April 29, 2018 14:48 pm
A controversy has broken out over the Dalmia Bharat Limited signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Ministry of Tourism for the adoption of Red Fort monument under the 'Adopt a Heritage' project.