- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
New CRZ rules to boost realty sector in Mumbai
Updated: December 31, 2018 18:06 pm
The implementation of Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) Notification, 2018 will boost the realty sector which is currently entangled in procedural curbs, developers have hinted. The Centre's move to bring out new norms will lead to the rise in the supply of homes, but may also increase the woes of builders who are saddled with a burgeoning inventory, they said.