- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
NEET and JEE Main exams to be conducted twice from next year, says Prakash Javadekar
Updated: July 7, 2018 16:54 pm
In a landmark decision with great ramification for India's education system, HRD Minister P Javadekar has announced that NEET and JEE exams will be held twice a year. NEET and JEE are entrance exams for national level medical and engineering institutions respectively.