- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
National Health Protection Scheme: Ayushman Bharat may bring in uniform medical rates
Updated: February 5, 2018 20:04 pm
It is anticipated that as soon as National Health Protection Scheme will be implemented, it might bring in uniform medical rates.