- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Narendra Modi is like a 'scorpion sitting on a Shivling': Shashi Tharoor
Updated: October 28, 2018 17:51 pm
Speaking at Bengaluru Literature Festival, Congress MP Shashi Tharoor used a metaphor to criticise Prime Minister Narendra Modi.