- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Mumbai teen tracks down man who stole her phone
Updated: August 11, 2018 22:30 pm
A 19-year-old teen from Mumbai is one of those people who got her phone back after tracking the device location herself. The teen used another handset to track every online activity of the thief.