- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Mumbai may face massive milk crisis from July 16
Updated: July 7, 2018 13:33 pm
Milk and milk products may become extremely scarce in the city from July 16. This after a call for supply to the city being forcibly halted went out from farmer leader Raju Shetty.