- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Money Alert! ATMs, bank branches hurting rural India; this is how
Updated: July 19, 2018 17:31 pm
Rural people are struggling to enjoy welfare benefits announced by the government due to shortage of ATMs and bank branches, a Bloomberg report said.