- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Mercedes-Benz launches new generation of the CLS in India
Updated: November 16, 2018 18:21 pm
Mercedes-Benz has launched the new generation of the CLS in India today. The CLS is no stranger to India and that's because Mercedes-Benz has brought the previous two generations to India too and though they might have not sold in India with the same volumes as the other cars from the company's stable, it's got a fair bit of fan following and sales.