- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Medical loot on the name of treatment to be stopped soon
Updated: June 11, 2018 20:27 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you discussion on medical loot on the name of treatment that will be stopped soon. Watch this video for more information.