- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Massive Fire Breaks Out In Mumbai's Patel Chambers
Updated: June 9, 2018 12:30 pm
Massive fire broke out inside Patel Chambers in Mumbai's Fort area around 4:30 am today. Building collapses in Mumbai after massive fire.