- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Mandi Live | Kotak Commodity suggests buying Gold at 29,960 for target of 30,150
Updated: November 1, 2016 14:24 pm
Kotak Commodity suggests buying Gold at 29,960 for target of 30,150. Watch complete news story of Mandi Live and stay updated with the latest trends and statistics in the stock market, commodity market and share market!