- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Mahindra increases car prices by 2%
Updated: July 31, 2018 20:09 pm
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd on Monday announced it will increase prices of its passenger vehicles by up to Rs 30,000 or 2 per cent. The increase in price will be with effect from August 2018.