- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Maharashtra govt issues tender for Dharavi redevelopment project
Updated: November 23, 2018 17:36 pm
The Maharashtra government has issued a notification for setting up of the special purpose vehicles (SPV) to redevelop the 200-acre Dharavi project.