- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Maharashtra government to form international board for non-English schools
Updated: May 1, 2018 19:57 pm
The Maharashtra government will set up an education board for the non-English medium schools in the state, Education Minister Vinod Tawde said today.