- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Maharashtra cabinet approves plan for Dharavi redevelopment
Updated: October 18, 2018 11:36 am
The Maharashtra government on Tuesday (October 16) gave an approval to the redevelopment plan of Dharavi - Asia's largest slum.