- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Maharashtra assembly passes bill giving 16% reservation for Marathas
Updated: November 29, 2018 18:00 pm
The Maharashtra assembly has unanimously passed bill giving 16 per cent reservation for Marathas under the socially and educationally backward category. The bill has now gone to the Upper House.