- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Madhya Pradesh elections 2018: The poll in numbers; all you want to know
Updated: November 28, 2018 18:39 pm
Madhya Pradesh elections 2019: Polling was successfully held on Wednesday to elect a 230-member assembly in state, where the ruling BJP and opposition Congress are fighting for supremacy. Poll officials revealed that 65.5 per cent voter turnout happened during in Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections.