- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
M S Dhoni moves SC seeking protection of ownership rights of property in Amrapali project
Updated: April 30, 2019 18:36 pm
Former Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has moved the Supreme Court seeking possession of a penthouse in an Amprapali project, and also to include his name in the list of creditors of the real estate company.