- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
LS Polls will decide either Kashmir to be with India or not: Farooq Abdullah
Updated: April 14, 2019 13:51 pm
"This election shall decide if the state of Jammu and Kashmir is able to remain a part of the Union with dignity. The people of the state are directly fighting the BJP and their cronies here through the ballot for the protection of their identity," Farooq Abdullah said.