- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
LPG cylinder prices cut ahead of Holi; Gas cheaper now by this amount
Updated: March 2, 2018 12:36 pm
Happy Holi! In some great news for consumers, subsidised LPG cylinder prices have been cut. Subsidised LPG cylinder prices have been cut in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai. LPG cylinder price cut is effective from March 1, 2018, IOC revealed.